per person, twin share
This Deal is no longer available
Uncover the proud legacy and heritage of Southwest France.
Set sail along three stunning rivers, the Garonne, Dordogne and Gironde, on one fascinatingly historical and invigorating journey. Explore the country’s breathtaking backdrops, wines and cultural treasures across the region in Bordeaux, Fort Médoc, Cadillac, Blaye, Libourne and more. Wander through archaeological marvels, historic landmarks and magnificent vineyards where you’ll be treated to a sampling of quintessentially French experiences.
Embark on a scenic drive from Blaye to Bourg along the Route de la Corniche Fleurie and marvel at the sights of Blaye Fortress and Lansac Windmill along the way. Slow things down in Libourne and on your return to Bordeaux with multiple wine tastings, village tours, a farmers’ market visit and Bordeaux heritage walking tour. Join us on a showcase of the best Southwest France has to offer.
• 7-night cruise in a Classic stateroom on the breathtaking S.S. Bon Voyage
• All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services
• All meals~ onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
• 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
• Captain’s Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinner
• Unlimited beverages onboard, including select fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
• 6 days excursions including "Choice is Yours" options, fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
• Guided "Let's Go", "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" programs
• An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, all English-speaking staff
• State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions during your cruise
• Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
• Captivating onboard local entertainment
• Cultural enrichment including Signature Lecture
• Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select departures
• Scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days
16 August 2020
Valid for travel on select departures, 26 April, 31 May, 28 June, 5 July, 26 July, 9 Aug, 23 Aug & 30 Aug 2020, seasonal surcharges will apply.
unless sold out prior.